Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
WOW :eek: That is really some great artwork!

Thanks SOOOO much for setting all this up; just ordered a pink and white hoodie [thumbsup] And I'm just gettin' started, haha!

Lisa

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
nice work!

my gf doesn't approve of my bikes. would buying a bunch of these items help or hurt? ???

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Sweet! Nice Work! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] Thank you for setting this up :D

P.S. You should put a linky in Apparel and Gear

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
DuCaTiNi said:
i went a little crazy designing the different selections, hopefully everyone can find something they like :)
Girl, you did a FANTASTIC job with a great selection of items, WOW! Thank you! [clap]

Now I just have to figure out which ones I want, which is one of everything if the pocketbook allows. 8)

·
Registered
285 Posts
DuCaTiNi said:
YeS! You can finally order STUFF! Sorry for the delay in setting this up. Have FuN!

Order Ducati Monster Women Apparel in Red

Order Ducati Monster Women Apparel in Pink

[thumbsup]

i went a little crazy designing the different selections, hopefully everyone can find something they like :)
Ducatini

This may sound a silly question but can I order from this site and recieve them with cost in AU? I would love some stuff, also the local Ducati Shop here in Tasmania Australia would probably be interested in some if we can supply? Let me know, and by the way they look great [thumbsup]

Cheers Egas

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
egas said:
Ducatini

This may sound a silly question but can I order from this site and recieve them with cost in AU? I would love some stuff, also the local Ducati Shop here in Tasmania Australia would probably be interested in some if we can supply? Let me know, and by the way they look great [thumbsup]

Cheers Egas
Hi Egas!
Glad you are interested in the Ducati Monster Women products...
I'm pretty sure you can get whatever you want from the store shipped to you in AU. If you proceed to the checkout, it should tell you the shipping fee.

I'm flattered you want to put them in your local Ducati Shop, but legally, for copyright issues, it would not be wise to do so. They were really intended for the Women of the DML (and DML Men's Women too)

Let me know what you end up getting :)
& Cheers!
Melissa

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Wow! The site is great....I ordered a few things. Happy Birthday to me!! ;D

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Yes, I got my pink and white hoodie the other day; it is of O.K. quality. The sweater itself was not that great (very light weight), plus the screen printing was kinda patchy - nothing too obvious but not as good as I was hoping. Delivered the sweater was $32.99. Not altogether bad, but probably could have been better?

·
Registered
141 Posts
DuCaTiNi said:
has anyone received their stuff yet?
if so, how's the quality?
I actually got two things (I was too impatient to wait for Santa :) ) -- the tank top and the black and white hoodie (with the red and black logo). The screening came out good I thought and I agree that the fabric on both items is a little thin, but I was expecting that because I've ordered other things from Cafe Press before.

Regardless, I love it and thanks so much for the awesome design. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
191 Posts
simonster said:
nice work!

my gf doesn't approve of my bikes. would buying a bunch of these items help or hurt? ???
Well if all else fails, you and all the other SoCal folk would look really pretty in red. Excepting Luca. Luca's a man of pink, I can tell. ;)

Nice work! I couldn't decide, so I had to buy two of the red shirts. I can't wait to wear these everywhere!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Hey Ladies- I got my stuff yesterday. I just love it. The T is way cute and very comfortable!! My son the photographer snapped a few pics!

·
Registered
37 Posts
What is the return policy if I get a size and it ends up too small?

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bunnymonster said:
What is the return policy if I get a size and it ends up too small?
hey Bun- i think they have a 30-day return policy... order large and return it if it's too small...
they do have good product descriptions, they let you know the fit, and if they run small, etc.
good luck! ~melissa

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey thanks :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.