Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. In an effort to help us out planning wise, please post up if you're going to be able to make it, some people have said they were coming in the other posts but we haven't heard from them in a couple of weeks. We're just trying to get a slightly more solid number, as at this point if everyone who is a maybe shows up, we're at 35 folks not counting CPS employees! [clap] [thumbsup] Now that's awesome, even if the Self-Appointed Dictator for Life can't show up because his mommy's in town. If you're bringing spouse and/or friends, let us know, and if they're riding or not.

Please keep this numbers related; post up in this thread http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=62805.0 with questions or comments for Ben.

Cheers, thanks gang!
Lucy

PS this is not the end all and be all of this event, so if you don't post up, you're still welcome. we just need a baseline to better gauge what's up

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I'm in +0

Will be a little late I expect. I plan to ride.

Forcast is impoving for sunday weather.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was planning on making it back from a wedding in Philly in time to attend but my grandfather passed away yesterday :( (not exactly unexpected, we've had plenty of time to prepare) and his funeral is early on Monday, also in Philly.

Sorry I won't be able to make it (looking forward to the "open garage" day, though I've already done the tail chop myself ;D)

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
I will be there. What are the odds of me getting a ride on the hotted up used ST4s thats on the Colemans website. Its says its at your store. I am seriously interested.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
I'll be there +2 maybe 3. Only one of them will be riding thought!! I am trying to bring him to the Duc world. [thumbsup]

Aziz

1 - 20 of 21 Posts