Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Cool. Let us know what you have to go through with the S2R1000 not having the dedicated PCIII map, how much hp and torque you gain, what it costs you and what the overall result is.

What kind of pipes are you running?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Georgia? great people!
Already installed my pcIII. Runs great so far. map off web site.
I need a apt to dyno my duc. Let me know what they charge you for a costum map, dyno, etc etc...

Later

G

·
don't expect huge power gains from the pc111 maybe a pony here, a pony there... do expect an incredibly smooth and very responsive throttle.

sutton and his crew (zach & loren) set up my s4 very nicely... it's never behaved so well. i am happy have them wrench on my ride.

if you ever call you'll fall in love with wendy and that australian accent. and i was absolutely helpless when i walked into the store and saw all the pretty shiney stuff in the shop. beware, loren is an excellent salesman. my wallet does hate me for the extra goodies, barnett clutch basket, cams, re-sprung-valved forks; but the beyatch has never ran so well.

really nice folks yet very professional when it comes to anything ducati.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah loren is a good salesman, almost walked out with a big bore kit already. But they almost said they couldn't do it cause dyno jet said no for s2r 1000. I told them that people seem to be having good results with disconnecting the O2 sensor so they'll give it a try....however i've been warned.....wendy is great. I'm getting a coffee roaster for christmas and she's now first on the list for a fresh batch

anyway. I'm running K&N pods and leo vince Ti slip on with spark mid-pipe....i need the PCIII, don't care one way or the other aboug gaining HP. just want my mix to be right. I'm betting there'll be a difference. and i'll definately post results

1 - 5 of 5 Posts