Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
'99 model ok?

I have a pair of them taking up space. Least I think I do. I know I've responded to requests like this in the past that fell through. I have to look in the cabinet to make sure they're still there ;D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Either year would be fine guys, it's for a custom non-Ducati project. Just let me know if you have them Don or I'll grab them off of Miles.

Thanks.

Matt

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
K

Miles and I will sort it out and get you mirrors one way or another.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ooops, I guess my earlier post was a bit too descriptive! :D

Sorry bout dat!

Whose got mirrors to deal?

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi I just got an 01 s4 with a crackh'd right mickey, if you guys can part with either 1 or a pair I would be all happy for a week.
Thanks C

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Clorox, are you interested in F1ducfan's offer?  $25 + shipping for a pair of mickey mouse ears?  If so we got ya covered.  Don is checking for his right now (I forgot to remind him on Sat!) and I bet he's got them.  If he does, then mine are yours.  I'll bring into work tomorrow and weigh them for shipping.  Here's a couple pics:

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Well, Don can't find his mirrors so I'll step up and offer mine tot he first guy in line - F1ducfan. If he doesn't want them anymore then Clorox they are yours.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I've got a pair from my '01 laying around in my garage. I am pretty sure they are in decent shape. If one of you still needs a pair- PM me and I'll give 'em a closer look.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts