Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking that we need another Mines Road/Mt. Hamilton ride, since that one is good enough to do twice a year. I'll be glad to lead the ride in October, but there are only two dates when I can do it.

Here's your chance to influence the date. If you don't like either of the two choices, feel free to discuss other options, but you must be willing to help organize and lead the ride, because I won't be there.

S

·
0 Posts
I'll be taking a sabbatical from riding (at least group rides) for a while until closer to December/January or so.
Care to explain why? Don't you like us Daffe? ;)

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be taking a sabbatical from riding (at least group rides) for a while until closer to December/January or so.
Was it the humiliation of getting a whole group lost and going to Stockton instead of Livermore? ;)

We can all forgive you for that.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
currently, I have to divert some of my monster maintenence funds elsewhere for a few months. Scott, you probably saw what my tires look like.

otherwise, I'd be jumping at the chance to go on all the rides! Usually I propose dates/locations but not for a few months. Maybe a December ride or January? I will have to take the monster out for a "round the block" trip every so often to keep the engine running, etc though. I may break down and go riding with everyone if I start going crazy.

X

·
0 Posts
Has a date been chosen for the October ride? My schedule is jam-packed due to Holloween festivities and weekend guests but I *really* want to try and fit this in because I'm not sure if I can make this weekend's North Bay ride....

Let me know what you know...

Thanks in advance.

Jocelyn

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Based on the feedback, it looks like October 4.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Yes, I like 10/04/03... Thanks Scott will see you there. Good luck with the repairs on your monster.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts