Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
I went the Rizoma 'Retro, stle that you can get from pjsparts.com - I looked at the Oberon but the Retro looks better, adn works well - If you do get them though - buy the bar end sliders and you will get a much better result.Hopw this helps, R_usty
I can post photos but later on tonight.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ducati900ie said:
Bought mine from http://www.austreetfighter.com.au/scart/html/248.html

Took a while to get used to them. Love the profile they give my Monster. No mickey mouse ears [thumbsup]

Cheers
CraigB
Very nice! Thanks for the pics. I'm definitely putting them on the list...somewhere between the Termi full system and the CycleCat clip-ons.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Here is the Rizoma 'Retro'mirros I got from www.pjsparts.com they are ecellent and whats more thay work! You can turn them in for splitting and leave them out for normal riding.

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
476 Posts
Here is the inside look

Attachments

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Joe, CRG lane spliters are the absolout go! [thumbsup]

Convex lense has a better field of view and you can fold them back when lane spliting!

And you can buy these mirrors in the DML Store! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
474 Posts
I have the Oberon bar-end mirrors........... they are sitting on my work bench at home.
I didnt really like them... couldnt get used to them.
I replaced them with a pair of Rizomas. much better.

mine are silver in colour.
like new, if you are interested in buying them from me.

Joe

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pepsduc said:
I have the Oberon bar-end mirrors........... they are sitting on my work bench at home.
I didnt really like them... couldnt get used to them.
I replaced them with a pair of Rizomas. much better.

mine are silver in colour.
like new, if you are interested in buying them from me.

Joe
Thanks, Joe. I'd be interested if they were black and you didn't have to ship 'em 7500 miles ;D

·
Registered
476 Posts
bryceow said:
Hey this is one of the DUCATI trade marks,,,ya gota get the micky mouse ears off the bike and go for this look.
Hey Bryce - cool look - love those Remus pipes!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Desmo, i have those exact mirrors. Visibility isn't that good- but i've always head checked. They're nice and neat and are farely well made. I'd get them again

Hugh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts