Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

NYMMC - NY Metro Monster Club

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  maxxx10 
G
#1 ·
What is the process behind getting fourm created for a new "Area Club"? I have seen a growing intrest in a NY Metro Club and would like to create a fourm for that. I will have a website created by the end of the month for the club. Please let me know if there is a process I should follow as I don't want to step on anyones toes! :)

Thanks!!

Nick

#5 ·
any progress made with nyc club? went to web site but that seems limited to one page. i'm just outside lower manhattan in jersey city and am interested.
on a slightly different note, any ducati shops or tuners in the area anyone can recommend?

#8 ·
Hello guys, just want to introduce myself, I'm Max, 27 years old army veteran, finishing up school at st.johns now majoring in sports mgmt, working as an event manager in crowd mgmt. i live in College Point Queens.
I'm taking the MSF course next week and am looking to buy a monster 696, can't wait to start riding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.