·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going and what day?

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Probably all of them... ;) Haven't confirmed exactly which days though.

I'll be helping out Ducati NYC (at their 1098 party the night before too).

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If most folks are going on Sunday we should pick a meet spot and roll on over together.

E

·
0 Posts
EvilSteve said:
Probably all of them... ;) Haven't confirmed exactly which days though.

I'll be helping out Ducati NYC (at their 1098 party the night before too).
Keep the 1098's seat warm for me. ;) I'm going both Friday and Saturday afternoon.

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
goldenchild said:
If most folks are going on Sunday we should pick a meet spot and roll on over together.
I can't, my bike is in pieces in the middle of my 900 swap :(

just got my new braketech rotors in today, and plan to get custom headers made to increase ground clearance, so it will be some time before I'm back on the road :-\ .. then I will be -> ;D

Everyone make sure to get your riding in now, because I'm pretty sure that as soon as my bike is back together and ready there will be an ice storm and blizzard [laugh]

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
I'll be there for sure at some point. I'll know better which day when it get closer. I'll try to be there whatever day most of you can make it for sure though [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
howie said:
I'll be there Friday and maybe Sunday. Maybe instead of rolling on over maybe rolling on out for refreshments after?
Rolling after the show sounds good, refreshments even better!

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Industrial_Grrrl said:
I can't, my bike is in pieces in the middle of my 900 swap :(
Wow!! Are you doing the work yourself?!

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Industrial_Grrrl said:
[laugh] [clap] that's a good one.. of course not. That's what Terry is for. ;) [thumbsup]
That dude's the man [thumbsup] give him my thanks again for his tips on doing the 900 swap. I'm still in the labeling phase, not man enough to unbolt the engine yet [laugh]

That said, I'm also out of commission, and will take the bus to the show, :-\

-Ed

·
Registered
0 Posts
Industrial_Grrrl said:
just got my new braketech rotors in today, and plan to get custom headers made to increase ground clearance, so it will be some time before I'm back on the road :-\ .. then I will be -> ;D

Everyone make sure to get your riding in now, because I'm pretty sure that as soon as my bike is back together and ready there will be an ice storm and blizzard [laugh]
Get a set of headers like a Gran Canyon: (front runs over the clutch- best clearance)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
dukatea said:
Get a set of headers like a Gran Canyon: (front runs over the clutch- best clearance)
nice idea thanks. [thumbsup] Only problem I see is that I'd probably burn my right leg. My monster is much shorter than that gran canyon. Would have to fab alot to shield it off like yours is. hmmmmm....

·
Registered
0 Posts
Industrial_Grrrl said:
nice idea thanks. [thumbsup] Only problem I see is that I'd probably burn my right leg. My monster is much shorter than that gran canyon. Would have to fab alot to shield it off like yours is. hmmmmm....
shields are easy. you would be surprised how close the pipe is and how much clearance you have.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts