Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
If you guys hit astoria this weekend let me know. Sunday anythime after 12pm. and saturday, I am trying to take the day off.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hitting Astoria Pk tomorrow bet 4-5pm, wanna see more Ducatis in this park and see the unique styles, tired to see the same bikes all the time, boring...

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you going sunday after 4 pm we can all go together....
no prob, next time def, yesterday was cool, nice weather & ride. today was not good for me due to mother's day, but i'm down for next sat or sun afternoon, any ducis are welcomed to join in.
we need more weekends like this one that just past.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Damn, just looked at the weather. WTH, sunny up to Friday and then showers for 5 days after? Away for 2 weeks after that so seems bike wont be out again till the weekend after memorial day :mad:

Hopefully can manage to get some 2-wheel action on vacation, going to Hawaii so might rock a Harley instead of a Ducati :eek:

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
sup fellas, been a long time but back on a monster. just picked up an 06 s2r, red on white... something i had been looking for years (and rode a crotch rocket in the meantime). finally got one and going to spend next few weeks on maintenance... but hope to join u guys once june comes around.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Meet anytime soon?

Im new to this forum and Im just looking to meet with people with the same interest...
hope there is a get together anytime soon Im from Lynbrook NY,
looking forward to meeting you

there is a facebook group that I just created. "Ducati Monster 696 USA"
please join so this way we can set up a meet up on the calendar.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sunday at sunken medow park in (i think) kings park, suffolk county, there will be "long island import day " cars,bikes,trucks ect. Huge common intrest meet . Expecting 600+ if you all aren't busy and are down for a little trip (if your not close) come by. Ppl will be showing up from 11am -8pm. Hangout, bbq,beach.w/e goes. Will be a great event.and a pretty large group of bikes. By the way. Im a ducati m696 owner. Hope to see you all there.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts