Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Suspectsunlimited dot com most of the people from nymmc are there. we go on rides and track days. also if you haven't figured it out that this place is dead because everyone moved to ducati monster forum (one word) dot org

·
Registered
46 Posts
i took it out a few times, not far still cold on the Hway.
i just put in a new clutch and ready for the warm weather.
we should all plan a trip somewhere if anyone is interested PM me your info and il try to put something together

·
Registered
41 Posts
i took it out a few times, not far still cold on the Hway.
i just put in a new clutch and ready for the warm weather.
we should all plan a trip somewhere if anyone is interested PM me your info and il try to put something together
I'm ready to go lets get together... let me know day and time!!
Bern do you have my cell?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey guys, got 06' m620, was cleaning the bike today. me don't like this rainy weather. but hit me up when u planning to take a stroll.

i'm by Williamsburg bridge.

·
Registered
82 Posts
weather isnt helping out this year. Very foggy today. I look at the weather everyday hoping the weather man is wrong. This weekend should be nice and sunny in the 60s .

·
Registered
32 Posts
Anyone else down for a ride this Saturday? I was thinking going upstate but only know a few roads... might be hitting up a friend who is more knowledgeable in the area to see if he is down for a ride.
Was in Astoria on Sunday, nice little local ride to get back in the mood of riding... by little I mean 110 miles :)

21 - 40 of 65 Posts