Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New York Ducati Monster Riders. Are there any organized Duc Monster rides coming up? Would be great to see (and hear) a bunch of monsters riding together?

Maybe a ride to bear mountain?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey, NYC rider here (Queens)

Def down for some rides up to Bear Mtn and beyond. Haven't seen much on this site in terms of rides but hoping as the weather picks up that the situation changes :)

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am new (not to riding just to this forum)... I live in NYC and own a Monster, would be up for a group ride. Keep me posted. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Brooklyn NY owner a Monster, now a ride with a group who own harley, would be nice ride with a group of Ducati owners, we can meet at first somewhere in the city and we can take from there.
My name is John keep me posted.

·
Registered
32 Posts
FYI, Monday seems to be a good day, might do a run up to Bear Mtn early morning to be back in time for some grilling action... if anyone is up for it let me know.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sorry got plan for this weekend, going to the Hampton with the bike and come back monday and stop at Johns beach to watch the air show (blue angel) we can meet there and back all together.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Yeah can't make it this weekend, my Monster is living in NJ right now so I need a few days advance notice to plan for a ride. Up for something in the future though!

Happy Memorial Day everyone.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I also own an r1, ive organized a few group rides before.. and I KNOW EVERYONE is usually busy during the morning. Anyone interested in a PM ride? These are always a BLAST as the temperature drops a little.. and you dont have the Sun blasting away at you and you can really enjoy the view.

Sooo.. anyone interested in doing a little ride next saturday, starting at 5pm or thereabouts?
We can start out possibly in queens, ride to astoria park.. check out the bike scene there by the bridge. From there, ride into NYC.. times square take some pics, then downtown more pics by south street seaport? Have something to eat, check out the view.. wrap it up from there. post pics on this website!

All interested parties respond.. we can start to coordinate something.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi guys do you ever go on runs together ?
if anyone is interested every sunday there is a car/bike show at OBI in long island by jones beach.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Whats up all? new rider (1st season) from Queens. I have a black 09 Monster 696. I dont really see any other monsters when i'm riding around, if theres any group rides in the near future let me know or if theres just any other monster owners out there that just wanna meet up for a bike night or something i'm down.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts