Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep. It's true. I'm moving to New York City ASAP. LA just isn't for me. Of course I'm gonna miss riding, but I've been missing riding for 6 months now. I'm gonna keep the Monster at a buddy's house in rural Vermont so I'll have to get my twistie ya yas out on summer weekends.
Nothing against you guys but I miss my peeps.

-Dan

P.S. You will all have a toehold in NYC. Come visit!

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
Razzo Bolognese said:
Yep. It's true. I'm moving to New York City ASAP. LA just isn't for me. Of course I'm gonna miss riding, but I've been missing riding for 6 months now. I'm gonna keep the Monster at a buddy's house in rural Vermont so I'll have to get my twistie ya yas out on summer weekends.
Nothing against you guys but I miss my peeps.

-Dan

P.S. You will all have a toehold in NYC. Come visit!
so if you're crashing on a sofa at the place YOU'RE staying at in NYC, where do we get to sleep? [cheeky]

·
Premium Member
1,853 Posts
so much for "If you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere!" [cheeky]

seriously man, sad to see you go but you gotta do what's right for you. [thumbsup] best of luck!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
You gotta do what you gotta do, but you will be missed. Hopefully we will have a chance to squeeze in a couple more rides before the move. More improtantly before the molten hot Magna sells. I know your voicemail must all ready be fully from all the calls ;)

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Dan - we'll miss you man. :'(
I know a lot of great folks from NEMHA I could introduce you to - or just go NEMHA and introduce yourself! Don is an awesome guy (CRASH!) and Miles works at BCM (you will learn how important BCM is after your first visit to another service department).
The roads in Vermont are spectacular and the riding is top notch (even if only for a few months out of the year :p ). It's a lot faster and open riding, very fun. New Englad is super cool.
As for NYC, poopoo - I really don't like that town, but to each his own.
Make sure to stay in touch.
T.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
:(

Dan,
Very sad to see you go, Man. You and your "persona" will be missed!

Say, please give me the address for the new location for the Monster....I'll need a bike for the times I fly back to Milton, VT .... ;)

Best to you, Dan. Take good care.

.............................Bad Dog

·
Registered
463 Posts
Dan,

Sorry to see you go, at the same time, a little envious. Good luck. I will let you know when I get back there.

-be :)

G

·
that's where my party was at.... :-*

Dan, good to meet you and I hope I'll see you soon. Are you going to be at Joe's party, if so I'll see you there. If not, I'll see you on the flip side [thumbsup] Have fun over there and don't do anything Luca would do :-X [cheeky]

Safe travels and endeavors 8)

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Wish you were staying, but ya gotta do what's right.

Sure you don't want to stay here 'till spring?
You'll be freezing your tookus off if you go now....

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Wishing you all the best. The MRS and I really had some good times with you. We'll be sure to see you in NYC. Man I sure do miss the city around holiday time, even with the cold nothing like the streets of Manhattan at 2am. So what does ASAP mean?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Dan:
Sorry, no, you can't go. You have not received official DML permission to leave the SoCal group. Nice try though!
-Binky

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Bad Dog said:
::)

You have got to be shitin' me !

[laugh]

What I meant is, does it mean a couple of days, a month, what exactly is the time frame Dan?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts