Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the coolest thing!!!!
Just arrived today and I cannot wait to ride it tomorrow morning.
I think I will go to the Rock Store for breakfast. I can taste the eggs and bacon already......
Thanks for all the info on this model guys. Hopefully the pic comes out. (Now for some aftermarket jewlery)
Rob

G

·
Well i jsut got off the phone with Rob and I think he was headed to the b...th..om to pleasure himself to it. JUST KIDDIN!! I wouldn't blame him though, the bike is the most special monster that has been built IMHO.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
How did the eggs and bacon taste?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Nice bike!!
I'd be jealous but my bike is the same underneath all that ugly foggy stuff [smiley=smartass.gif] (just kidding)

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
a modern classic! [smiley=waytogo.gif] the bike shouldn't have bacon and eggs....too much cholestorol. only give it the finest gasoline and oil. enjoy and ride safe

G

·
what kind of goodies do you have in mind? I've ordered cyclecats rearset and risers. Should arrive Monday will send pics when installed if you like. Have fun.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Very, Very nice. ;D

I think I would be afraid to take it out of it's stock configuration.

It's an Italian girl who's red seat screams "ride me!"
I gotta go before I go out of the GP13 rating guide!

Regards,
Rideon

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
That looks awesome! Congrats on acquiring that jewel.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'm interested in getting one of those C/F air scoops. I think Ducati has it listed as a belly pan. Any idea on cost and if any major mods will need to be done to add it?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congratulations on a beautiful new ride. 8) Wow, I love the way that looks! Very stylish retro feel.

Pardon my ignorance, but is that a particular model from that year, or a custom paint job? It gives the bike an amazing look. In the July/August issue of Italian Bike they show a version of the new S4 that is blue with a white rally stripe. I'm not usually a fan of the blue monsters, but that looks really sweet with, again, that good retro-racer type feel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts