Discussion Starter #1
wouldn't this make a nice table lamp ;D
it's the new MotoGP World Championship Trophy

[Fixed the URL -MM]
[refixed- JH...never send the webmaster to do the admin's job

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Weird. I got the red X, fixed it, checked it and was fine, now it is busted again.. ???

R

·
0 Posts
I get a blue square with white trim and a nice white question mark in the middle.....it would make a nice table though.....kinda crayola like...

D

·
0 Posts
I see it, but still don't know what it is - the red x would look much better in my garage....

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
looks like something you'd find in a motel that rents by
the hour.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
That's an absolute crime... :mad:

Those guys hang their @$$es on the line for a whole season and the champion gets that?

Looks like some nutcase had a set of goofy plates and a piece of bad art, and thought "Jeepers, I'll make this shyte into a trophy!" Maybe it just doesn't photograph well.

BTW, what's up with the guy in the white shirt? Did he pay extra for those sleeves with the XXXL cuffs?

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
I heard about the robbery at the Kindergarten Art Institute. What a waste of Play-Doh.

·
Registered
270 Posts
rossi can add thet to his already impressive collection of crap trophys. if you watch all the GPs you will notice that most of the grand prizes are also hidious crap. any way i think that were all just like rossie, forget the trophy just give me the cheque!!

·
Banned
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's an absolute crime... :mad:

Those guys hang their @$$es on the line for a whole season and the champion gets that?

Looks like some nutcase had a set of goofy plates and a piece of bad art, and thought "Jeepers, I'll make this shyte into a trophy!" Maybe it just doesn't photograph well.

BTW, what's up with the guy in the white shirt? Did he pay extra for those sleeves with the XXXL cuffs?

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Thought that mug looked familiar.....

Not very often you see the perpetrator and the evidence of the crime in the same picture. ::)

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
that is WITHOUT A DOUBT the most retarded looking tropy EVER. Who dsigned it....Terblancsche?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts