Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey gang,
as crazy as this will sound, i just picked up a SECOND 2000 900ss/ie last week to part out. too good a deal to pass up and there was enough interest in the 1st one's parts that i figured why not. all parts used. all prices negotiable within reason. please email with inquiries:

www.ducatipipemod.com/forsale/index.html

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Hello,

Sent you a PM. Please let me know if the forks are still available. Thanks.

rich

·
Registered
489 Posts
Need a turn signal switch. Email me asap

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sean M said:
Need a turn signal switch.  Email me asap
email sent sean.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Hey Strati,

Is the Billet airfilter retainer bracket the same size as that of a 2000 monster and is it the one shown in the pic on your website?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
moscit said:
Hey Strati,

Is the Billet airfilter retainer bracket the same size as that of a 2000 monster and is it the one shown in the pic on your website?
yep and yep.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Got the switch today. Thank You. Works perfectly.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sean M said:
Got the switch today.  Thank You.  Works perfectly.
cool deal sean. thanks again...

just a note to anybody who may be interested, the page's been updated with a whole lotta pics.

·
Registered
126 Posts
How about the rear shock? Good condition?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
skeeflea said:
How about the rear shock?  Good condition?
yep. very good shape. but bear in mind (this was discussed in a recent thread: http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php/topic,27245.0.html )... if you go through it, there's some info about how it should physically fit a monster, but may not work quite right because of different suspension designs. i did sell one of the two i have to matt c (who openned the thread linked above) on a trial basis. he's welcome to try the shock out for a week and then if it doesn't fit right, or doesn't feel right, he's welcome to return it for a refund minus shipping costs. if you want to give the 2nd one a go on the same terms, no problemo. or of course... if you own a sport or supersport model, this is all a non-issue!

·
Registered
28 Posts
do you have a tank in good shape no dings, and will it fit a 2001 750 dark?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
skitzo said:
do you have a tank in good shape no dings, and will it fit a 2001 750 dark?
nope, sorry. the site's current with what's still available. and remember... these are supersport parts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
need headlight, gear shift lever, and riders footpeg(right)....not sure your bikes will be compatible with 97 m900...maybe headlight? thanks

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
curtsducs said:
need headlight, gear shift lever, and riders footpeg(right)....not sure your bikes will be compatible with 97 m900...maybe headlight?  thanks
These are both Ducati SuperSports (SS for short). I really doubt that those parts are compatible between the different bikes, especially the headlight since the SS uses a unit more similar to a car headlight. If you just need an H4 bulb you can get one at autozone for like $15.

I'd suggest that if you haven't already, just post your needs in parts wanted.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts