Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When do we get to see the new Monster of the month for November?

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Re: Nov 9th, still waiting on the Monster of the m

I'm waiting on the photos and text from Strati. I'm also going to a new system where I'm sending out a batch of invites and that way I'll have material ready for each month and not be caught short if someones schedule gets busy.

Nice to see it is missed... ;D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Agreed - monster of the month is a cool feature of this board. Glad the effort is taken to make it happen.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts

I was going to send a email last week asking about it. Michael has it under control ;)

·
Registered
2,495 Posts

So What Happened? No monster for November? What happened to Strati's Bike?

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts

I dunno, you'd have to ask Strati. Guess everyone's busy with the holidays and all. Oddly enough I sent out several emails to folks whose bikes I admired from the Member Bikes area, but no responses. So maybe people think it is just a big PITA?

Anyway, because of stuff going on at home I've been kind of distracted and haven't been nagging anyone to get their stuff in. Hoping December goes a little better.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

how bout the grungiest bike of the month? if so I think I got the bike for ya ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

okay... i must confess i'm a complete schmuck! i promise i'll submit pics in the next day or two!!! sorry guys for breaking the schedule ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts