Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed my CamBelt covers last weekend to paint them black. I really like the two-tone effect against the lighter engine color. Anyway, I got these off and you know what? I don

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
Once you've had them off awhile, next you will want to remove the black plates behind the pulleys.

Looks even better like that (take more tools, though)

·
Registered
796 Posts
I have had mine off since I bought the bike with no problems but I took a spill in some sand over the weekend and I was kinda worried about all the dirt that got to um.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
that does it, i'm taking mine off. I've been thinking about it for a while now, it's not a big task, so off they come tonight.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I took mine off to see how it would look and notice that there were a bunch of wires that the belts looked like they would rub against. What do you guys do about that?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I liked the look too. I had them off while I was venting the covers. I like the vented look but the uncovered belts look great, very monster minimalistic.
Right now I have the front fender off looking at some kind of creative mod and I'm starting to really like the look of it without the fender. Probably suck in the rain.
Buz.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very cool! I like it.

Bud

·
Registered
96 Posts
If you really "Ride Naked" then you should be more worried about something else!!! :-X

1 - 20 of 21 Posts