Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.dvnortonriders.com/

Follow this link to the Delaware Valley Norton Riders Assc. They have a group gathering in Washington Crossing PA. I went last year, there were a lot of really nice old and new bikes. American, European, Japaneese and others. Very worth while. There is a ride and BBQ afterwards. This takes place just south of New Hope PA.

·
Registered
392 Posts
My wife and I drove down to the gathering today, my bike is at Ferracci being fixed due to a leaking battery. Lots of nice bikes, a few Ducati's, real nice people. The roads were great , really made me miss my bike, real pretty countryside to. Glad I went.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
I was there as well. I was on my 900 monster, black with ohlins front end. There were a lot of great people and great machines. the lunch ride was excellent and you could not beat the weather. i would have to classify it as one of the better days i have spent on a motorcycle. sorry i didn't get to meet anyone from the list but i spent most of the time catching up with old friends i had not seen in a long time. I would encourage everyone to go next year. the notables were Laverda SF2, Benelli, Honda CBX, my friend Mike's 888 Yellow, My m900 (selfless plug), Ducati 750 sport, Ducati F1, and many many more. you missed a great event if you did not make it.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I remember seeing you and looking at your bike, the president of the club and I have the same exact name so we were talking alot.Your right, there was a lot of nice bike there. I especially liked seeing the 888 and the 851, and of course your 900. Maybe we can get together for a ride if the parts for my monster ever come off of backorder.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts