Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to Jennings GP this weekend, or the Keith Code school there in September?

I'm thinking about going up this weekend, or maybe the Monday trackday. Can't decide whether to just drive up to scout it out, or trailer the bike up and have a go at it. Also seriously thinking about signing up for the Code school in September.

Mark J

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
I am planning on doing the end of September. I figure the Code school will bring out every squid in south Georgia and north Florida. Plus the temps and love bugs should be getting a little lower by then.

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I thought about the heat and the bugs, but decided to try the Code school while I have the opportunity. That way I can get some training and check out the track at the same time to see if I want to haul the Duc up later when it's cooler.

X

·
0 Posts
I rode the free track day back a few months ago.. looking forward to going back.. I didn't ride the monster.. but my "other" bike....I am from Albany, any of you fellow monsters from down south want to put a ride together?

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking at Oct and Nov schedules trying to figure out a good time to get back up there. I'm leaning towards doing it on a Monday since it's al ittle cheaper and may have a little less traffic on the track. But I may have to do it on a Sat or Sun because of school/babysitter issues that complicate Mondays.

I'll keep in touch as dates start to gel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts