Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone up for a North Bay ride this weekend. :) It looks like the weather should be good. Maybe better on Saturday. We could do the usual route (ie up to Tomalas & back) or try a new one!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Saturday maybe :-\ Sunday for sure [thumbsup]

·
Registered
769 Posts
DanTheMan said:
looks like there are some people planning to do a berryessa loop.
I saw that but they are meeting WHERE? ::) that's not on my map. Plus, I can't cross the BB yet. I'll stick to my neck of the woods [cheeky]

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
You can cross the BB. There won't be much traffic in the morning when you're crossing it on a weekend. Promise. [thumbsup] If you can do the GG, you can do the BB. You gotta get over this phobia, hon. ;)

·
Registered
684 Posts
You could come up this way, meet in Sonoma or Napa for coffee (Peets is better than Starbucks anyway), and head out to a designated juncture (hwy 121 up towards Berryessa rocks [thumbsup] ) where we could join with said group.

Or I could come down your way and ride with you guys. Nothin' wrong with two separate rides I suppose ('cept the other one is billed as a "meet 'n greet" so we might run the risk of being labeled asocial selfish bastards, but that's cool).

I'm pretty much right in the middle on this one,... and still don't know if I'm free :-\

·
Registered
769 Posts
The BB phobia aside :p, I have tentative Saturday plans so any Saturday ride is a maybe. But Sunday for sure, weather permitting :)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DanTheMan said:
looks like there are some people planning to do a berryessa loop.

link
[/quote/)

Oops... Duh I dint know there was another ride in the works :embarassed:

Anyway, I'm not sure I can do an entire day (ie berriessa loop) is it an all day ride?

As far as the north bay goes I was just thinking of a half day ride maybe meeting at starbucxks @ Tam Junction around 8:30 & finish up around noon. But I dont want to create a competing ride :angel:

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Berryessa is to much of a grind from SF. Too much freeway,40 miles to Cordelia,40miles to Sonoma.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Sounds like a Marin ride would be a good alternative for those who don't want to make a big day of it.

·
Registered
769 Posts
T-puppy, your call which day and where.

Now I can ride on Saturday for sure and Sunday is a maybe (most likely not).

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If everyone is agreeable to it :

8:30 on Saturday @ Starbucks - Tam Junction. (weather permitting)

We can do the Tomalas loop (with a possible variation -TBD)

Who's In?

·
Registered
769 Posts
I'm in, weather permitting.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
You guys suck. ;D

I don't normally go over to your neck-o-da-woods... but d**n throw us a bone here! [laugh]

Directions... (new guy here)? I gotta get up REAL early to meet your schedule (0830 hrs?).

Errrrr... since Berryessa loop via our neck-o-da-woods (Fairfied/Vacaville @ 1000 hrs ::)) is too out of the way. :p

·
Registered
769 Posts
Rick T. said:
You guys suck. ;D
Sorry mang, Berryessa is like 50 thousand miles away. With time constraint, freeway challenged (that's me), some of us will have to stick to our neck-o-da-woods ;D Sounds like you'll be meeting, riding and eating with several cool peeps.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts