Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Since the weather rained most of us last weekend, I wanted to see what kind of crew we can pull together for a Saturday ride. Maybe meet at Dipsea for Breakfast, then have a real nice spirited ride around the long loop.

Who's with me?

Oh yeah, the weather is going to be 62 and sunny (NICE)

P.S. I am going for sure, I have to do my community service on Sunday..ALLLLLLL Day :'(

·
Registered
769 Posts
I'm out Saturday. But I hope to ride before or after the DQ/Tiggy suspension wrench.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ducky,

Too bad, maybe next time. Like I said have to help the man :police: out on Sunday for 8 hours. I am definitely going to make Saturday count. ;D

·
Registered
769 Posts
Yes, next time, will miss you. Have a great ride :)

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Hi,

Not sure if this the right group. It's been real fun chasing you guys. Thanks for letting me join you. I'm the guy that rides a Multistrada!

Just added Monsters to my wishlist. First choice: KTM SuperDuke 990, Second Choice: Triumph Speed Triple 1050, new Third Choice: Ducati Il Monstro!!

Well, then, till the next run!

Pepe

·
Registered
556 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
pepemoto said:
Hi,

Not sure if this the right group. It's been real fun chasing you guys. Thanks for letting me join you. I'm the guy that rides a Multistrada!

Just added Monsters to my wishlist. First choice: KTM SuperDuke 990, Second Choice: Triumph Speed Triple 1050, new Third Choice: Ducati Il Monstro!!

Well, then, till the next run!

Pepe
Nice to meeting you hope see you soon in group ride...it is always cool to have more MOB on road. [thumbsup]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts