Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one in my aria my wife and I just picked up some monsters and would like to see wht the ducati life style is all about [thumbsup] we meet up with a group of friends every Friday night at Barns & noble 730ish look for the Subaru's and don't worry there not ricers we just hang out and talk till we get hungry then we all go eat

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think we are ready for our first freeway trip we are new to the motorcycle thing
maybe next time
are there any members that live out here? it seems like there are a lot of Duc owners but I dont ever see any around this part of town?

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
You might wait to see what kind of N. Bay people pipe up in response to your thread. I know that there's a North Bay Meet, but not sure when/where that happens. Zeitgeist is kind of our "thing" and we rarely go elsewhere. Once you're up for it, please stop by. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Speak with Grio...she's about 30-35 miles North-East of you.

;)

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
scoby2duc said:
are there any members that live out here? it seems like there are a lot of Duc owners but I dont ever see any around this part of town?
Hi scoby2duc! Welcome. I'm from Vacaville and so is Rick T.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Welcome. Vacaville here...

Access to great roads are in our backyard! Starbucks on Davis (Brendan Theaters) is our posing place. [laugh]

S2Rs are great - Congrats! S2RGRL just finished her SBK front end conversion... ;D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yo! Two monsters, eh? Congrats.
Rick T and S2Rgirl can take good care of you both (right in your own back yard). I'm up to help new peeps as well.
I travel a lot of miles, Vacaville wouldn't be much problem. Give a yell!

BTW: Yay! S2RGRL's bike is back ?!?!? Time to tear up the roads. Now would someone just pay the bill and get the heat back on.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks we will have to take down some starbucks sometime I hope to pick your brains about riding and moding stuff like that. what is the superbike convirsion for a S2R?

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Canyon Rides (twisties): When the weather is warm (and the sun is up early), we'll usually meet at Starbucks between 0830-0900 hrs. In the colder riding season, 1000-1100ish is appropriate. ;D

Poser Rides (Starbucks): Anytime the sky is clear and the sun is out. Or, I may adopt your suggestion for a ride to the bookstore for coffee and the latest Superbike magazine... I'm minutes from the Barnes & Nobles at Nutree. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Congrats on the bikes, I am over in American Canyon, not that far from you, especially when you take the fun backroads. :) Did you all take the rider's safety course? Berryessa awaits you, and you are going to love it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Poser Rides (Starbucks): Anytime the sky is clear and the sun is out. Or, I may adopt your suggestion for a ride to the bookstore for coffee and the latest Superbike magazine... I'm minutes from the Barnes & Nobles at Nutree. [thumbsup]
[/quote]
we will be at the B&N by the fairfield mall Friday night 7:30 checking the new cycle mags, bikes and cars, the meet was started by Subaru enthusiasts and some of us are now bike/Subaru nuts
I think it will be a good night to ride

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
scoby2duc said:

we will be at the B&N by the fairfield mall Friday night 7:30 checking the new cycle mags, bikes and cars, the meet was started by Subaru enthusiasts and some of us are now bike/Subaru nuts
I think it will be a good night to ride
I meant to say "Borders" (not B&N) at the new Nutree area. Anyhow, I'll be doing some maintenance on the Monster today while it's warm. Might be too cold for a night ride.

I wish I headed up for Squaw instead but I got home LATE last night - was out shopping for a X-Mas gift for the wife... I may now think about driving out to the Geist.

Maybe coffee in town tomorrow a.m....?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts