Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 04 ducati monster 800 sei bored out to become a 900 and my brother while in his possesion lost the red key....what options do i have
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
507 Posts
btw, verified to work for all ducati immobilizer-equipped bikes. i bought one, but haven't had a chance to copy mine yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,266 Posts
simonster said:
btw, verified to work for all ducati immobilizer-equipped bikes. i bought one, but haven't had a chance to copy mine yet.
So you havent verified it yet, right? When it works then it will be verified.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
507 Posts
when i bought mine, a bunch of other buyers e-mailed me to see if mine worked. since then, i've heard from a few, and all have had success on monster, 999, 749, etc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,266 Posts
simonster said:
when i bought mine, a bunch of other buyers e-mailed me to see if mine worked. since then, i've heard from a few, and all have had success on monster, 999, 749, etc.
But YOU have no FHE yet.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
507 Posts
i've never personally had a pitbull bite off my scrotum either, but i bloody well believe it when others tell me it hurts.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
507 Posts
Ddan said:
but are you sure?
<sigh> ok. fine. i'll go find some pitbulls and get back to y'all.

but when i get back, you folks had BETTER believe me about the keys!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
897 Posts
simonster said:
<sigh> ok. fine. i'll go find some pitbulls and get back to y'all.

but when i get back, you folks had BETTER believe me about the keys!!!
[laugh]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,266 Posts
In the last 4 years there have been many so called "miracle" solutions to the immobilizer. Guess how many have panned out? None so far. So if this actually works then Ill become a believer. Untill then Ill remain a sceptic, ifn you dont mind.

BTW you dont need to worry about the Pitbulls, they really are harmless. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
507 Posts
this one isn't so much a miracle. it still only allows you to copy a black key. if you don't have either the red or the black, you're still SOL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,266 Posts
simonster said:
this one isn't so much a miracle. it still only allows you to copy a black key. if you don't have either the red or the black, you're still SOL.
Im very familiar with the Ilco key cloner, I used it for may years to reprogram Immobilier keys for Hondas. Sadly you could only use the Ilco T5 blanks. None other than that worked.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,022 Posts
OP has lost his red key
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
with the silca black key, your not really adding keys
your cloning the key you have
so you have a spare
i only had one key
and it was black
so now i have two keys, original black and cloned black, but the bike thinks they are the same key
this is the cheapest way to 'add' or make an extra key and keep the immo function
it worked for me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,266 Posts
lithiumwhite said:
with the silca black key, your not really adding keys
your cloning the key you have
so you have a spare
i only had one key
and it was black
so now i have two keys, original black and cloned black, but the bike thinks they are the same key
this is the cheapest way to 'add' or make an extra key and keep the immo function
it worked for me
See there you go, it does work as far as the black keys. What about programming new components? ECU? Gauges?
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top