Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my girlfriend to San Fransisco this past weekend. It was the first time for BOTH of us. We stayed right next to Union Square, and had a BLAST. Had dinner at "JAZZ at PEARLS" (I think that's what it was called) Had DRINKS at some place called "The Red Room" and in general just had fun fun fun.

We want to move there, but we're not rich so it's not going to happen. :-D

I even saw/heard at least 2 monsters while I was there. I was hoping to find a motorcycle shop to go into, but alas, I didn't see any.

Great town you all have, MUCH more character, and MUCH more to my liking than LA

:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
you don't HAVE to live in the CITY per se... you can always live in the Central Valley - maybe 2 hrs from the city... or in San Jose some where!

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
fleedatzmonster,

SanFrancisco is one of the greates cities in the world. I always say I'm from SF when I travel instead of the US, more respect. eventhough I'm from culture starved Silicon Valley/San Jose. it's worse here then Orange county.

I was just missing Tommy's Burgers.

rrockstar.

ps. what is up with the Red Room and monster riders. I never went there until I started riding with Hooligans. :)

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
I'd live in the city, if I worked in the city..

I can't stand commuting, so I wouldn't work outside the city and live in the city.. there are people here at work that do it, and love it.. I can't justify 2 hours on the road everyday.. life is too short (maybe even shorter if fighting traffic!).

if I ever got a job there.. I'd instantly move to SF...

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
i hear ya on the commuting... (no freeway for me)

I live 2 mi. from the office... take 5 - 7 min. to get there via car. 5 on the Monster.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
I live in the city and work out in richmond. reverse commute, but that doens't matter when you can split lanes :p

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hey Eric-
Next time you come up this way let us know ahead of time. I'm sure some of us could meet up with you and have some coffee and talk.
Oh, that's right...you were with your girl friend. I'm sure she's much better company ;)
take care-Cesar.

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Well, we could at least point Eric to the cool bike shops.

Or maybe some nice Folsom St. leather emporiums?

JK ;)

·
Registered
316 Posts
What are you talking about Michael? Explain yourself!
Cesar.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts