Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's organize a meet for all NJ Monster Riders....

Name some good locations and dates....

·
Registered
32 Posts
So guys, any plans for this weekend? Seems the weather is getting better and I am tired of riding solo. I did sort of get "swallowed up" by a group of sport bikes and rode with them for a bit on Saturday afternoon, but that's about it.

I was thinking Saturday meet up early and take it from there? I don't really know Jersey all too well though so if anyone knows of some nice roads we can hit and then end up on the shore that would be great. Can always do Parker House for some cheap clams and sliders?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I can't do Saturday. I have to attend a wedding unfortunately. But I am definitely up for some riding in the future.
Funny thing is I meant Sunday, hence the reference to Parker House as it's a chilled out evening. I will most likely be down then so if anyone is around let me know.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Funny thing is I meant Sunday, hence the reference to Parker House as it's a chilled out evening. I will most likely be down then so if anyone is around let me know.
I hear the forecast is rain this weekend in/near New York City, not sure about central Jersey, but as long as it isn't too nasty I am in for the morning part of Sunday.

·
Registered
39 Posts
We never got around to doing this, I think the weather didn't hold up, but I'm usually good for Sunday morning rides as long as I know a few days ahead of time (my bike isn't where I live during the week).

·
Registered
70 Posts
My Family has a house in Sea Girt, Nj right next to Springlake/Belmar so I'll be down the beach almost every summer wknd w/my M796. If you don't mind a newbie tagging along then keep me posted gents.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 14 of 14 Posts