Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, so i have an m750 with titanium sbk high pipes, it's rejetted, i've opened the air box, and done multiple other random things to it, and it's just too slow. i'm thinking of some sort of forced induction, or maybe nitrous. i've found someone who will make me a turbo kit for the bike, and he will also do the nos. i was wondering if anyone has done any experimenting with either of these power adders. if anyone has, PLEASE give me advice on how they/it worked. thanks for the time.
-monsterduc

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Is this even worth responding to? First post from this guy, Seems like flame bait to me...

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
Nitrous systems work great, as long as someone has taken time to develop the right kit for your motor. If the kit is being "developed" for you, it's really easy to burn down a motor.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Call Brian at nashville ducati 615-353-1919.
He has a nitrous kit on his 750 monster.
He can tell you everything you need to know.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Sorry to say, but if it feels too slow, time to upgrade to a more powerful bike. If thats what you want :-/ Go get a hayabusa, no need for nitrous there...

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Brian actually drag races his bike professionally.
I know some people think that's against the rules of owning a Ducati but it's great when he toasts the hayabussas in the
.8 mile races.It is on the track and not on the street.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Who can make the turbo kit? I'd like to add them to my web site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts