Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the best insurance company for NH riders? What is everyone paying? I am considering a 696?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Anyone know the best insurance company for NH riders? What is everyone paying? I am considering a 696?
Get a quote from progressive.com It only takes 3-5 minutes, and for me they were cheaper by 70% compared to any other company. For a new rider with safety course it should run around $400 for 12 months.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Get a quote from progressive.com It only takes 3-5 minutes, and for me they were cheaper by 70% compared to any other company. For a new rider with safety course it should run around $400 for 12 months.
I have Progressive and only pay $150 a year, including roadside assistance for my 97 M750. I called MetLife to get a quote because I have my auto policy with them. I have no accidents, one speeding ticket in the last 8 years and no claims in the 20 years that I've been with them and they quoted me $850 a year for it. I pay $900 a year for my BMW car. I'm thinking of moving that over to Progressive when my policy is up in April.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have Progressive and only pay $150 a year, including roadside assistance for my 97 M750. I called MetLife to get a quote because I have my auto policy with them. I have no accidents, one speeding ticket in the last 8 years and no claims in the 20 years that I've been with them and they quoted me $850 a year for it. I pay $900 a year for my BMW car. I'm thinking of moving that over to Progressive when my policy is up in April.
$150/yr? Damn that would be nice, but I'm looking to insure the 2010 696 also and don't like the dealer much so a 3rd party would be up my ally.

I know for getting the rock bottom lowest insurance quote on my truck I had to go online, pull a ton of quotes in, saved the cheapest 3, and then dropped them on my local broker. They immediately chopped $310/yr off the first quote they gave me! This should work for bikes too I think?

I'll go see what progressive wants for the 2010 696 and report back. :)

Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts