Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
It was going to be tomorrow, but I'm too busy to attend. You can go ahead and post a request to have one tomorrow and I'm pretty sure XJ650RJ (Peter) will show up, and probably a few others.

I've been able to go a long time putting in 40-hour weeks at work, but sometimes we have schedule crunches and it goes up to 60+ for a few weeks. I'm in one of those right now where nobody else can do what needs to be done and we absolutely have to be ready for our slot in the chip fab that we've reserved. I was lucky to be able to take Saturday off for the Mt. Diablo ride.

For those who don't know what the Pleasanton/Dublin Lunch ride is all about, go to: http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21913

X

·
0 Posts
Love to join you guys but I've got too much stuff to finish-up before the three day weekend....GAHH!! :eek:

Maybe next week?!

Jocelyn

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
We had the ride today. My Ducati and two Hondas. There seem to be a lot more people who like to talk about maybe doing it than actually show up. That's okay, though, because I prefer smaller groups. Conditions today were close to perfect.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I missed it. I was going to come but my rear wheel is still off my bike at home :( I should have it put back together tonight. Next time!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts