Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Jordan and I live in Greece.
Congrats on a great forum.
Recently I got hit by a 4x4 and I now have a broken leg ,a messed up bike and a lengthy court case with the guy that hit me,which means I have to fix the bike out of my own pocket!!(In Greece things happen slowly!!!)I have managed to get most of the parts from ebay and other sources but I am desperatly looking for a radiator.Does anyone have on for sale?I know that the S4 radiator is the same,has anyone maybe changed theirs for a racing one?I would greatly appreciate any help.
Thanks alot
Jordan

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
DAMN THOSE CAGES! Sorry to hear about your luck man. Unfortunately, I don't have a spare cooler. Hopefully someone can help you out. Good luck man!

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Hi Jordan,

Sorry to hear about your mishap. I have an extra radiator. The left tank is dented a little on the side, but I think your alum side guards will cover most of the ding up. My CF covers do. Otherwise, it looks very good, fins are straight, that sort of thing. It is black, of course. Send me an instant message, if you're interested.

Tom

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Jordan, sorry to hear about your accident. i can't help you with the radiator, just want to wish you a quick and full recovery. hope all works out for you.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to all for your wishes and your help.
I have another 2 months before i can start to stand on my broken leg.keeping my self busy fixing in the mean time.
Thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts