Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks as though a lot of you have introduced yourselves on the board now how about a get together to put some names with faces before the riding season starts. We have got two motorcycle related events within the next couple of weeks that would be a good platform for getting together. The Cycleworld Motorcycle Show is Friday the 26th through Sunday the 28th of March. I am tentatively planning on going Saturday during the day and would be up for meeting others there. The other opportunity is the "Faster" film which will be the first weekend in April (3-4). Myself and others from the group are planning on going to both so if you miss one you aren't out of luck or anything.

Just so everyone knows, the first couple of "group" rides will probably be around the cities so that we can all get used to riding again and get aquainted with the group. As soon as the roads are clean, we will be heading for the alphabets over in WI. If you know of any good roads, pipe up and say something, we are always looking for new routes.

I look forward to meeting all of you!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Unfortunately... since I still don't have a bike... it looks like I won't be joining for any rides. And I will be out of town those two weekends. Wish I could join you!! Hope you all have fun!! ;D

·
Registered
240 Posts
I will not be able to make it either weekend. I have a birthday party for my cousin next weekend and then I have a basketball tourney the april weekend. Sorry guys.

S

·
0 Posts
I was planning on going to the motorcycle show on Saturday morning so, if it looks like there is enough interest to do an initial meet-and-greet, let's just post a time and place. Sound good?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey everyone, I just got my bike out this week and its AWSOME.

The roads suck but I couldnt wait. Ill be at the cycle show. give me a definite time and we will hook up.

Locke

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We could meet either @ Bobs or @ the Convention Center, whatever is easiest for all of you. 10:00 am is a good starting time for me.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I may possibly be gone those two weekends also. Hope I'm not black flaged for this. ;)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you guys miss these two events it is no big deal. The intent is to put a name with a face before we all start riding together. Spring is here and biking season will shortly be upon us. We just need to meet up some time before we all go on a big ride.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I will not be able to make the cycle show sat. but I'm gonna try and be at Bob's to meet everyone and have a coffee at 10:00.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like the meeting place will be Bob's for Saturday morning. Let's meet there between 9:30 and 10:00am. See you all there!

·
Registered
74 Posts
well if anybody else is gong to be going on friday night thats when i am going and would be cool to meet up. i would go saturday but between the crowds and prior commitments it just isn't possible

1 - 12 of 12 Posts