Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please tell me howto remove the back wheel from my m600 the manual says refer to dealer and the dealers bout 2 hours away, seems a lot just to repair a puncture i can see how i think it's done just want to check no hidden nasties thanks

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
Ift the rear wheel on a swingarm stand, remove the axle pinch bolt from one side, slide the axle out (remember where and what direction the spacers go), and the wheel will drop out. Wiggle the rear caliper loose (don't touch the rear brake lever until reasembled), and work the chain of the sprocket, and the wheel is succesfully removed. Reassembly is the same, it helps to have a partner to hold things in place for you, but with patience it can be done solo. :)

S

·
0 Posts
You may want to pick up a Haynes manual, I got mine at the local book shop or Amazon.com, it is really helpful. Good Luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:) thanks guys it was easy as it looked but now the snag is noone will repair the puncture got the old "its Z rated" replies everywhere it may be z rated tyre it sure isnt z rated bike. I'm sure i'll find someone who can plug it it was only a tiny small nail hole.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts