Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hesitant to ask because I know how humorous some of your responses can be but here goes, how do I get rid of the "newbie" designation. Is this info. on the website? Ducman

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Only 42 more posts to go. Once you hit 50 posts, you're a Junior Member.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Then after 100 posts you can be a full member like me :)

woohoo!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Guess I will take a jab at blabber mouth. There should be some kinda of designator showing how long it took you to make a given level.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I just keep posting and I'm already a senior member.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Use really big words and you might just get to be a giant senior member or is that just from eating to many hamburgers.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I'm catching on. Did you notice that I posted a variation of this same question yesterday? 2 posts/1 question. I actually thought that I screwed up the first post but I guess that,s OK since I'm a newbie. I guess this post counts also! I feel like an old timer already. Ducman

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
If you want to post a lot with no content of value, at least do it in the No Monster Content section. You can up you post count pretty fast participating in the "Say it with five words" thread. ;)

What you might want to try for is a high percentage of value per post so that people will want to actually read what you write. 8)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Point well taken so far as the strand location but as in the original message, have some fun. Much of what I have read on this site is fun banter between members. Some is educational. Lighten up.Ducman

1 - 14 of 14 Posts