Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, enough of this newbie crap. Ive been posting on here for a long time now, and I still have this freashman label. What do I have to do, pass a test? Take on the moderator in a drag race behind the ol' rail road tracks? What gives?

Oh and another thing. I'm thinking about high pipes. Any suggestions?

And I poop too much. I need help with that also.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Get over it......... Were all Facists ;) Oh! yeah and we worship Napleon ;D

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
No, no Locke, you don't have to drag race the moderator, you have to race the moderator in drag. I heard Tony wore crotchless panties and a pushup bra so you've been warned..... :-*
Hanns

·
Registered
418 Posts
Locke~~~ Don't pay any attention to these nimrods!! It will take 50 posts to get up to the next step.... Don't ask me what it is... I don't remember... so Happy postings to you!! I'm almost to blabbermouth!!! Can't wait!!! Does that mean it gives me permission to blab whenever I want??

·
Registered
418 Posts
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm trying!!! Like I said... the house had to come first and I have to see if I will have the $$ for it. I may get a bike... but it probably won't be the Monster for the first one. I need to find something lite though....Will come up with something. By the way... I am taking the MSF course this spring though!!!

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Desmo,
I've got a friend who teaches the MSF course. Really cool girl who rides a big, black BMW R1150. I think she also works PT down at Kierens in downtown. If you want I can give you her name as she's really cool and more than willing to help ya out. FWIW I thought the MSF course was a great deal for $115. I should have had someone take a pic of me riding around on a dinky little Suzuki 125. Now that's funny looking! :)
Hanns

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
No time at all! I don't ride with assless leather chaps on..... I think my Monster would eat one of those little Suzi's for lunch and crap out moped. It was a learning experience though, I learned that my Monster is way cooler and when you crank the throttle you can actually go somewhere in a hurry. Those bikes were so small I felt like I was riding a little clown bicycle or something. I think I could have slung one of those little bikes on my back and gone for a 12 mile road march or somefink. They did handle the figure 8's a lot easier than the Monster would have. With the 900cc engine and dry clutch I would have been jerking and clanking around that figure 8 box like a mofo. Cheers,
Hanns

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Des-

Hey thanks I appreciate the support. In return I will tell you that I have a close friend who finds himself with one bike too many and I talked to him about selling his Duc. Its a little one dont worry, with a sweet custom paintjob. I could convince him to sell cheap if your interested. Let me know love.

Locke

·
Registered
418 Posts
PM me with the details!!! I'm interested!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.