Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, enough of this newbie crap. Ive been posting on here for a long time now, and I still have this freashman label. What do I have to do, pass a test? Take on the moderator in a drag race behind the ol' rail road tracks? What gives?

Oh and another thing. I'm thinking about high pipes. Any suggestions?

And I poop too much. I need help with that also.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Get over it......... Were all Facists ;) Oh! yeah and we worship Napleon ;D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Just deal with it Locke, like the rest of us did! As for drag racing the Moderator, the prize has got to be worth more for me to do that!

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
No, no Locke, you don't have to drag race the moderator, you have to race the moderator in drag. I heard Tony wore crotchless panties and a pushup bra so you've been warned..... :-*
Hanns

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hanns, What Tony did was on his own time. We all just grew to accept that he was a little weird. The guy just couldn't get a grasp on what riding gear was...

·
Registered
418 Posts
Locke~~~ Don't pay any attention to these nimrods!! It will take 50 posts to get up to the next step.... Don't ask me what it is... I don't remember... so Happy postings to you!! I'm almost to blabbermouth!!! Can't wait!!! Does that mean it gives me permission to blab whenever I want??

·
Registered
418 Posts
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm trying!!! Like I said... the house had to come first and I have to see if I will have the $$ for it. I may get a bike... but it probably won't be the Monster for the first one. I need to find something lite though....Will come up with something. By the way... I am taking the MSF course this spring though!!!

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Desmo,
I've got a friend who teaches the MSF course. Really cool girl who rides a big, black BMW R1150. I think she also works PT down at Kierens in downtown. If you want I can give you her name as she's really cool and more than willing to help ya out. FWIW I thought the MSF course was a great deal for $115. I should have had someone take a pic of me riding around on a dinky little Suzuki 125. Now that's funny looking! :)
Hanns

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
No time at all! I don't ride with assless leather chaps on..... I think my Monster would eat one of those little Suzi's for lunch and crap out moped. It was a learning experience though, I learned that my Monster is way cooler and when you crank the throttle you can actually go somewhere in a hurry. Those bikes were so small I felt like I was riding a little clown bicycle or something. I think I could have slung one of those little bikes on my back and gone for a 12 mile road march or somefink. They did handle the figure 8's a lot easier than the Monster would have. With the 900cc engine and dry clutch I would have been jerking and clanking around that figure 8 box like a mofo. Cheers,
Hanns

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Des-

Hey thanks I appreciate the support. In return I will tell you that I have a close friend who finds himself with one bike too many and I talked to him about selling his Duc. Its a little one dont worry, with a sweet custom paintjob. I could convince him to sell cheap if your interested. Let me know love.

Locke

·
Registered
418 Posts
PM me with the details!!! I'm interested!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts