Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Matt thanks so much for the fenda.....it looks and works cool.....and it makes groovey noises when throwing stones. ;D
Hope you have your bike this week-end!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey no problem. Glad it works for ya.

By the way - I picked up the oil cooler and valve cover mount last night at MotoPrimo. Installed them & changed the oil. I took the bike out for a mi or so ride - just because I HAD TO and it worked great! I'm sure my neighbors enjoyed my little wheelie I did. Now I just have some small misc stuff to do - which'll probably need to wait until winter so I can put some miles on her.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Suddenly Bob and Suzy were wondering why property values were dropping in the neighborhood. It that damn kid ridin wheelies on his motorcycle....
I think it is cool though. Wheelie away..... 8) 8)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Suddenly Bob and Suzy were wondering why property values were dropping in the neighborhood. It that damn kid ridin wheelies on his motorcycle....
I think it is cool though. Wheelie away..... 8) 8)
Man, I have to agree. It was not a bright move on my part. No helmet, no jacket, no gloves and I was wearing shorts. I dont normally wheelie & when I do it's normally way out in the middle of no-where. I just couldnt stop myself .

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no one can fault you for that one, you deserved it ;D

Jest get dressed next time okay........

·
Registered
216 Posts
TN? I'm not riding all the way down there to do what I could do here!

I'd have to burn my seat afterward - and many people would be praying for blindness or at least would do their best to block their memories!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts