403 Posts
looks pretty gay

April Fools!

Leave it on for trips only.
:p

S

·
0 Posts
i actually dig it. only gripe i would have is the gap between the fairing and the headlight. if it could tuck right down to the headlight, it would be pretty cool.

now... don't take offense but i always think it's kinda funny when people strike a "riding pose" on their bike for a pic with the sidestand down :p

cheers!

·
Registered
44 Posts
now... don't take offense but i always think it's kinda funny when people strike a "riding pose" on their bike for a pic with the sidestand down

I was thinking the exact same thing :D
Probably these kind of pictures is why Ducati invented the sidestand kill mechanism :p

DUCky

M

·
0 Posts
looks like a tinted dart flyscreen.

I still prefer the nekid look but to each his own!

the REAL question is do you like the look? cause thats all that matters.

D

·
0 Posts
lots of potential. I have been lookin for something just to barely cover the insturemnt panel. I might could use this, what kind is it?

D

·
0 Posts
I agree with mspgs2. I am all for the naked look. But if you like it who cares. ;D

R

·
0 Posts
try the national cycle, either F16 or F18, you could tilt it all the way down to the speedo.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
looks pretty good...

I just put on a CF windscreen from DP...Looks nice, But i think i might like the look nekkid..

I was hoping to make a quick release for it so i could use it just on longer rides/trips....but it bolts onto my Pinch bolts on my triple clamp...kind of a hassle undoing my pinch bolts all the time...plus i dont think it would be the greatest idea to loosen and tighten the pinch bolts many times over...may compromise the structural integrity...

I would hate to have them fail and have my shocks slide up or cause some other problem...

The cafe racer look is how I think it looks with it on....nekkid ..it looks more like a street fighter kind of look...well...it looks alot meaner/tougher/badass without it...

I am still not sure what I should do... ::)

Tough decision...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts