Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Cool Ita... can you take a pic of it on your wrist? I got a new watch and was thinking of returning it for one of these but don't know how big they are. Thanks and grats!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
c_rex said:
Cool Ita... can you take a pic of it on your wrist? I got a new watch and was thinking of returning it for one of these but don't know how big they are. Thanks and grats!
Will do mate when it arrives....

I bought it from Kenmar Collections in the US of A!!! It's coming via DHL!!!

Ita

PS. It's an all titanium case and bracelet with a carbon fibre face. It should be lighter than most watches the same size!!!

PPS. The stats on the web site...

BREIL DUCATI MENS WATCH MODEL 2519774139

Master DUCATI watch
Chronograph
All titanium case and bracelet
Carbon fiber dial
Quartz movement
Luminous hand
Date indicator
42mm
Screw down stem
100m water resistant
Presentation box with all manuals
Full DUCATI warranty

All watches offered have the full manufacturer's warranty. All watches are delivered with instructions presentation box and factory sealed.All watches are new.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pencil rain said:
yeah very cool watch
saw a black version of it at the dealer, but i was like :eek: when i noticed the price...$$$!!!
I bought it from Kenmar Collections over the net....

They have a "Make us an offer" deal....

I made a very low offer and they took it!!! In the past I had offered way more and been rejected!! This time they accepted!!! I'm very very happy!!! I guess they just got sick of me making low offers!!! ;D

Ita

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Paul.C said:
So Ita,
Did you get that watch from taking super pole at the island [laugh]
VERY NICE WATCH [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]
[clap] [laugh] ::)

Can you imagine how many of those things the likes of Bayliss, Corser and Charpontier would have???

With my current lap times at 2.04s from 1.57s and my age approaching 50!!! I decided I'm unlikey to win one, so I took the plunge!!! (At about 3am mind you and after about 2 bottles of wine!!! Really can't afford it this soon after xmas!!!)

Good news is the GF has offered to pay for it as a 50th pressie!!! ;D [thumbsup]

Ita

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Paul.C said:
Hey great 50th from the GF [thumbsup]
After the last 2yrs I would say Charpontier would have a room full of watches [laugh]
I'm worried that I'll have to wait till my birthday in July to wear it though!!! :(

Ita

1 - 16 of 16 Posts