Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

New turn signals

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  wheelinman900 
#1 ·
I picked up these markers today. They bolted right up. They're not as bright as I like but they sure beat the two t***ies that bounce around under accel. I really like em. Paid $14 for them. Please e mail of you have any questions.

-Patrick

See less See more
#4 ·
Yep. Thank you un rigid steel ducati handle bars for my dents. They really do show up nicely in these pictures wouldn't you say? I'm in the process of getting my original dark tank with a dent of course, repaired by a local. If he does it right, then I got a really trick paint job in line including fenders tank and seat cowl that I want him to do. That will probably be next spring though considering the cost. He is charging 350 to make dark tank look like new, I'd have to say the custom work will be a lil more.

-Patrick

G
#5 ·
Are those the Lockhart/Philips turn signals? I have the L.P. clear arrows. They are small also and look awesome. Hated those BIG orange stock signals! Ducati should color coordinate the spring color to the bikes paint scheme. Your yellow bike looks nice with the stock spring.

#6 ·
Thanks man, Appreciate the compliment. I don't think they are lockhart. But they look exactly like them. They are basically the same concept as lockhart, cheap, universal, and functional. I picked them up at a local shop and I don't remember who they were made by. They might be parts unltd.

-Patrick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.