Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you So Cal Ducatist,
I'm new to the board and a new Ducati owner/rider.
I've always loved Ducati's. They are definately a different breed. I purchased a 2002 750s Moster back in March of this year since then I have put on 4900+ Miles. I ride it every day its not raining. I have already met a few of you at Bravo, names....I'm still working on that one. Anyway, I hope to hook up with you guys sometime on a ride.
Jason

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
WELCOME...a ride is forming for this weekend as a matter of fact...JOIN IN.

Eric

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welcome, Jason! You have found the right place to get all the Monster info you need. It's a great site. Hope to see you soon.

G

·
Welcome to the support group Jason.

Where do you call home? We got a ride at the North end of LA county going off on Sunday if you want to say hi in person.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the welcoming in's.
I can't wait to hook up on a ride with you guys.
I'm a pretty busy guy but who is'nt? I'll definately find a way to make time. This Sun. is most likely out...sorry.

I live in Costa Mesa, Orange County and I'm always riding.

Scott..Tom..Nick.........Scott....Tom....Nick!!!!!
OK....I'll remember the names now. ::) ::)
Oooh yeah, I went to Speedway on Sat. night and saw two Monsters. I also beleave I saw Tom there too. Do you guys ever meet up there? Also there is a huge Motorcycle show on Oct. 12 Sun. in Oxnard. Is anyone going? I'll be going up on Sat. night then riding into the show on Sun. morning. Not to sure on details but I could find out more if someones interested?
Jason

G

·
Hi - I'm a new guy too - so new I don't even have my bike yet. Should be here early next week though. Scott has graciously agreed to take me to the shipping depot to pick it up in his pickup truck!

I'm in Irvine - sounds like a good number of OC Monsters!

I'll definately be up for some riding, tinkering, general BS'ing, etc. once I'm up and running! ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts