Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
2013 Monster 1100 Evo
I'm with you Gavin.
It's been ten years since my last bike and probably 15 since my last Ducati.
That one was a '95 900SS with 916 tail and a half fairing. It had GSXR clip ons and the forks were pulled through the triple clamps by 40mm - it went through front tyres but you could feel everything, went exactly where it was pointed and never even felt like letting go.
Anyway, I picked up a 2013 1100 Monster about a month ago and am realising how much I missed having a bike.
Enjoy yours and here's a pic of mine:

Super Moderator
A fine choice. One of the best of the type. I've been riding old-school (aircooled, with carburetors) M900's for 28 years.

I also think that the logo that has been applied to it there is the best one. Elegant and clean, it was used from 1977 to 1985. It was penned by Giorgio Giugiaro, a famous designer of cars and other things.

PhilB

Reactions: Dvy3178 and Mr Mark

Registered
A fine choice. One of the best of the type. I've been riding old-school (aircooled, with carburetors) M900's for 28 years.

I also think that the logo that has been applied to it there is the best one. Elegant and clean, it was used from 1977 to 1985. It was penned by Giorgio Giugiaro, a famous designer of cars and other things.

PhilB
hope all were ok ?

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I was actually looking at s4rs and s2r... but this caught my eye and I liked the setup... pensky shock, forks reworked, clip ons, rearsets and the old school lettering... couldn't pass it up馃槑 also came with a ton of spares and original parts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts