Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my 94 m900 but it needs some work. I'm a total rookie with all of this so any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm in central texas and there aren't any shops around here I trust to work on my baby.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like I said I'm a total rookie.... I know for sure that I need new turn signals for the front and a new handlebar for it..... a new tank would be nice but I'm having all sorts of trouble finding the parts..... poor thing only has 8000 miles on and I dumped it like a moron.... still rides true axcept for the handlebar being bent...... also would like doing some cosmetic mods. Just trying to find info on this thing has been a disaster.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I suppose this really isn't the place to talk about technical issues though. I'm new to using forums as well..... might as well actually introduce myself. I've always loved motorcycles this is the first bike I've actually owned and I have to say that I don't think I could've made a better choice. I've ridden other bikes before, ninjas from 250 to 600 and a few suzukis I just love the look of true naked bikes.... i'd like mine to be even more naked as soon as I figure out how to post pics I will..... I'm 32 and currently living in central texas. Recently laid off and looking for more work but this bike has become my most passionate project ever. it's incredibly light agile and fits me like a glove.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The first time I saw this exquisitely pure m900 I fell in love, the test drive was really just a formality..... I returned from a quick blast up and down the hill in phoenix was all I needed. It just felt right....and now my poor baby is injured and in need of some serious tlc....where is the best place to find good info on this bike? Who makes the best manual? Where do I find parts? She's still rideable but I just don't feel right about it until she's back to mint or better

1 - 5 of 5 Posts