Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
is it 2 into 1?? and does it mount down low on the CC?(I am assuming that is what i am looking at next to the canister)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
/gack

Pictures are definitely in order. It looks to make what some people think is a bad situation worse. Don't get me wrong- I'm running just the udder on my S4RS and it's grown on me to where I actually like it. But this... looks like it could make the whole thing look even more bloaty. Maybe if it came off of a mid pipe it would look better. Nice to see there's another Termi option though- keep those coming, says I!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Do we have any installed pics yet?

I caught wind that Ducati had released them to dealers.

The local Dealer here is closed until the new year, so I wanted to check with the rest of you!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Proper volumes of air collection/back pressure, and additional sound suppression is my guess. /shrug

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
I'd have to see it installed... chunky, GP-style can might look a little tubby on a naked, eh? maybe if you had a lower cowl and that can, to at least hide the udder

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
teddy037 said:
I'd have to see it installed... chunky, GP-style can might look a little tubby on a naked, eh? maybe if you had a lower cowl and that can, to at least hide the udder
it'll look less stubby than an ex-box.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I like it!!! Wish they had an attachment to take off the cat and bolt it directly onto the midpipe.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
derby said:
it'll look less stubby than an ex-box.
Unless you're referring to the product from Microsoft I can't see how on Earth you'd arrive at this. [laugh]

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
Ducati marketing strategy. Produce an accessory you want to sell, identify it with a single picture, divulge no further information or pictures that would assist your customers in choosing your product over your competitors. Dispose of the many unsold units at cost a few years latter. Blame the lack of sales on the design department.

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
c_rex said:
Unless you're referring to the product from Microsoft I can't see how on Earth you'd arrive at this. [laugh]
QuatD ex-box:

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Chupa said:
Ducati marketing strategy. Produce an accessory you want to sell, identify it with a single picture, divulge no further information or pictures that would assist your customers in choosing your product over your competitors. Dispose of the many unsold units at cost a few years latter. Blame the lack of sales on the design department.
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

·
Registered
68 Posts
Back on topic a little more, no one has any pics?

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Interesting...it appears to mount directly to the cat. Must save a lot of weight.

·
Banned
1,235 Posts
"It's not a tumor!"

Q

1 - 20 of 28 Posts