Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Mother said:
I would interpret the thread title as asking if these superbike spy shots were new. kopfjager answered that question and wasn't rude about it, in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Rameses said:
Yeah. In my opinion not rude. Doesn't matter, my intent was only to point out that worse, more unreasonable things have been said in reaction to material already posted. That's it.

That is a great shot of the bike, by the way, and a little extra exposure doesn't bother me one bit. I think it looks pretty F-ing awesome.

·
Registered
211 Posts
As excitement builds for this thing, and the release nears, there's bound to be several threads about it. I for one am glad, because even though that video didn't work, the picture above it is the best spy photo I've seen so far. Looks way better than the current body style. Headlights are reminding me a little of the CBR's, but not too bad. It looks better than the Desmosedici, in my humble opinion.

·
Registered
13,974 Posts
smitch said:
Headlights are reminding me a little of the CBR's
just a "little"????

i hope it's an effect from the masking tape. it looks japanese in this iteration. i think the current gen is WAY better looking than this front end, if it's not heavily disguised at least.

the desmosedici is gorgeous, IMO. it's organic. italian bikes should look organic, not like chop suey!

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Ash said:
just a "little"????

i hope it's an effect from the masking tape. it looks japanese in this iteration. i think the current gen is WAY better looking than this front end, if it's not heavily disguised at least.

the desmosedici is gorgeous, IMO. it's organic. italian bikes should look organic, not like chop suey!
Yeah, I agree, the desmosedici just flows. It looks fast standing still. I still think this one is gonna look better than the 999, I don't like the stacked tiny headlights...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts