Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an ongoing to-do list for the site. I'll keep it up to date and delete any messages that reference stuff that's done. That way you don't have to wade through a bunch of stuff to find out if it's been reported.

Here's the list so far: (updated 12/1/06)

Navigation:
- redo local board shortcuts
- no navigation on DML store

Pictures:
- get old pictures loaded into the Coppermine database
- set up Ti member folders
- javascript error in gallery? (need to figure out how to reproduce)

Notification & Email:
- add reverse DNS lookup so AOL and Hotmail users can get notification emails
- Ti member email accounts
- spam blocker on Ti email
- ignore user option not working

Other:
- date and time display (need more info)
- long links run off screen
- larger Flash attachments
- spell checker
- apply search patch with SMF 1.1 final

Feature Requests:
- chat
- skype button

Let me know if there's anything else not listed here



Already fixed:
Smilies
Avatars
Spell check
Search
Messed up layout
'New' button
Sticky topic background
Attachments
Anti-spam
Extended character sets truncate message (esp. using Word to edit posts)
Unable to quote another post
Banner ads
Fixed help text so it is white on dark bg.
Removed duplicate smiley
Fixed different pushpin icon
Gallery: disallow guest comments to remove spam
- change site navigation links to point to new photo area
- thread preview on mouseover
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,991 Posts
There are 2 embarrassed smilies

this one :-[

and this one :embarassed:
(must quote to see difference)

and in the key section

it shows the stickied threads as red pins but they are actually blue

Might confuse new members or the logically challenged

Also

Besides the Help topics being black text

the spell check on the general forum seems to be black text as well

and

On the spell checker

when changing to a suggested word the spell check will leave the first two or three letters and put an "l" and a "_" after the word such as

:emembarrassed|_
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
195 Posts
How about chat rooms, so DMLers can chat on a one on one or group basis without clogging and threadjacking.

Also a skype button would be nice.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mother said:
There are 2 embarrassed smilies

this one :-[

and this one :embarassed:
(must quote to see difference)

and in the key section

it shows the stickied threads as red pins but they are actually blue

Might confuse new members or the logically challenged

Also

Besides the Help topics being black text

the spell check on the general forum seems to be black text as well

and

On the spell checker

when changing to a suggested word the spell check will leave the first two or three letters and put an "l" and a "_" after the word such as

:emembarrassed|_
You don't do software QA in real life by any chance, do you? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Thanks! [thumbsup]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
On other forums I've seen, you get a short preview of a thread when you mouseover the thread topic in the forums list. That would be great to have if possible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,800 Posts
Can we get the date and time display back?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,324 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
Got a reject notice when I tried to email to the webmaster account so just in case I will post here as well.

In the photo gallery I get an error when I try to view the pics full size and nothing happens. Maybe it is on my end but I did try it on 2 different systems first.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jumptship said:
Got a reject notice when I tried to email to the webmaster account so just in case I will post here as well.

In the photo gallery I get an error when I try to view the pics full size and nothing happens. Maybe it is on my end but I did try it on 2 different systems first.
Is that all photos, or just some? Can you see the full size pic on this page:
http://www.ducatimonster.org/gallery/displayimage.php?album=3&pos=1

If not, maybe you have some image or URL blocking on your end? It looks fine to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
im not titanium. i shouldnt even be here. and, my complaint might not even be valid.... but it doesnt appear that there is any way to unsubscribe to a thread once you have replied to it.. if there is and im just stupid than i apologize.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,324 Posts
CliveS2R said:
im not titanium. i shouldnt even be here. and, my complaint might not even be valid.... but it doesnt appear that there is any way to unsubscribe to a thread once you have replied to it.. if there is and im just stupid than i apologize.
Just click notify. It will give you a disable prompt.
It's kind of like with windows. Click start to shut it off. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
323 Posts
ducpainter said:
Just click notify. It will give you a disable prompt.
It's kind of like with windows. Click start to shut it off. ;D
Hmm. When I want to unsubscribe to a thread, I click the link in the e-mail I get when I am told that someone posted to the thread.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The notification email also has a link. Usually follows: "Unsubscribe to this topic by clicking here:"
 
1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Top