Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the Seattle area (Lynnwood) and looking at an older Monster 900 to customize over the winter. I've had a duc fascination forever and finally decided to spring for one. Ive been lurking around here for a month or two and finally decided to sign up since Im hoping to pick a 99 M900 up this friday if all goes well. Ive got a whole list of mods lined up. Hopefully I'll be posting pics soon.
Zech

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do further North. I know lots of posing spots in Seattle area where you can find good coffee and normally a couple other interesting bikes to look at. I normally head out to the snohomish valley to ride, Hwy 9, Highbride, Benhoward or Sultan basin road when Im of the supermoto. For a long fun ride, back roads along Hwy 9 to Hwy 530 then 530 out to Hwy 20 which you follow up over to Winthrop. One of the nicest rides Ive ever been on. You have to do it before the snow comes though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Went to see the bike and it needed too much work. It was a 99 and i don't think it had been washed since then? Bald mismatched tires and a shot clutch. looks like it has been ridden into the ground and now they want to dump it. Hopefully I'll find one this winter.
Zech

1 - 4 of 4 Posts