Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Monster folk:

Just bought a blue and white S4R. First time I ever bought a bike without riding it first. I traded in my '95 916 and was resigned to riding slower but more comfortably. Wrong! I'm more comfortable, all right, but this thing took off out of the parking lot like a scalded cat (maybe the lowered sprocket, removed rear fender, bar ends, Arrow system, extra c.f. goodies helped?) and when I hit second it lunged forward again (mind you, I was still in an alley behind the dealer's) and headed for 80! Yeehaaaaa.
Just had to share that with someone (pix is posted on member's bikes, if you're interested, or even if you're not).

To those thinking about getting one, here's some advice. Prepare to meet a lot of fellows with guns and badges and bad attitudes.

(Yeehaaa) [smiley=cheeky.gif]

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the yeeehaaaa feeling is the best feeling you can get with cloth on.

Welcome and :) riding

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To those thinking about getting one, here's some advice. Prepare to meet a lot of fellows with guns and badges and bad attitudes.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats!!!

Did you purchase it used with all those parts or new and have all those added on there?

Liter

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Monster folk:

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Alright! Another satisfied S4R owner! Congratulations! May your future together bring happiness and many miles of safe riding! Oh, and don't forget about popping the front wheel and dragging a knee through the twisties ;).

·
Registered
838 Posts
Congrats and welcome !
Sorry you got stuck with the Blue. I guess all the Black were gone. I am sure you will like it anyway......Dennis

1 - 10 of 10 Posts