Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
that tubing looks pretty large diameter. would be interesting to know how big it is. the exhaust tips on the mufflers look big enough for small animals to crawl in!

but the OEM heatshield on the full system's header looks just silly. easy fix to make another though...

then again, what do i care?! i don't even own one of these bikes :-/

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Ya know, I wasn't real excited about the dual pipes on the side of the s4r when I first saw it. But now, especially with all the nice aftermarket pipes showing up, I'm really liking the setup. They go well with the SS swingarm I think.

-dj

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
I'm having a hard time making up mind on pipes (i.e. dual side highs, or opposite side highs). Depending what pipes I get will determine the fate of my tail too. I'm waiting to see what Termi and Sil will do in addition to what they have now.

R

·
0 Posts
The S4R pipe questions is something I spend a lot of time thinking about. This is why I sent my pipes to strati for the mod. Now I can wait until something I really like to come out. I am happy with the mod and look. And can patiently wait for a nice dual sided full system to come out with a look I really like.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I haven't heard of G&G exhausts before. Do they make them for other monsters?

R

·
0 Posts
Got any pictures? I spent my winter back up already. I planned to get more things for the bike once the my races season begins.

S

·
0 Posts
yeah, I think strai's is looking much better. I like the short black loook, along with how the cans are shaped

1 - 13 of 13 Posts