Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andrew Cornett helped me put them on last week; very awesome! They are not adjustable like the cyclecats, buts the pegs are really in a great spot. Plus the price was right...

;D Plus it is sunny and 60 degrees today, and tomorrow too! ;D

H

·
0 Posts
Very nice, Scooby! I like it!

You're going to have to buy shares of Rizoma stock, with all the lunch money you're giving them!

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Nice!

btw, How do you like the Rizoma barend mirrors??

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like them alot. You can actually see behind you. The glass though is not convex so you don't get get a real big field of vision. But it is big enough...

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Thanks! Is there a noticeable difference in the finishes between the different cf parts on your bike? It looks like you've got a cf rear seat cover, front fender, front fairing and side covers, along with the hugger and belly pan. Looks real nice! I'm hoping to add a few bits myself and was just curious...

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, it is a mish-mash of cf. Seat cowl and front fender are armadillo cf, side panels and fairing are Duc performance. The finishes are all pretty similar, but the fiber weave varies here and there, but is not TOO noticable; at least for my tastes...

M

·
0 Posts
scooby, what bar ends are you using? are the mirrors mounted to the barends or to the end of the bar? i have the same mirrors but with rizoma bar ends. i had to move all the switch gear inward to mount the mirrors on the end of bar because my bar end caps do not mount solidly enough to support the mirrors. i am afraid they might blow off in the wind or some one could easily pull them off, so i am looking for something more solidly mounted that i could mount the mirrors on and move the switches outward again cause the grips, etc. are to narrow now.

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mr. Moto,

Bar ends are a no name I got on ebay; plug in to the bar ends as normal. The mirrors are clamped onto the last 1/8"-1/4" inch of the handle bars themselves. Just enough to gain a secure purchase. No problemo after 2K miles...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Scooby,

Very nice Bike :eek:, but you need to take off those frame labels and the refectors on the forks :) :).
Erick.

S

·
0 Posts
REAR HUGGER

which rear hugger is that ? I like it !!!

Where did you get it ?

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Addressing comments:

Pipes do look too long; discussed just yesterday shortening them...

Reflectors; gone as of yesterday.

Stickers soon to be gone.

Sorry, no pirate flag will be hoisted!

O

·
0 Posts
Hi,

I am a new member from Australia. Nice Bike!
Wondering where you got the cambelt covers from?

OzDuc

1 - 17 of 17 Posts