Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, nice to meet you all. My name is Joe and I'm a new rider. I have taken the MSF course and looking into buying my 1st bike.
I can't fall inlove with anything else besides the Ducati. Since I am a beginner, I am seeking if the m620 is a suitable choice for a new rider.
I am serious about motorcycle. I am not a sport bike harley guys, so that makes me a ducati wannebe. [laugh]
Thanks all in advance. Your advice is much appreciated!!

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
I think this has been covered quite frequently. You can use the search function and get all sorts of first hand accounts of how the M620 is/was a great starter bike. I love mine and I'm sure you'll love yours. Go buy one. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
masayako said:
Hi guys, nice to meet you all. My name is Joe and I'm a new rider. I have taken the MSF course and looking into buying my 1st bike.
I can't fall inlove with anything else besides the Ducati. Since I am a beginner, I am seeking if the m620 is a suitable choice for a new rider.
I am serious about motorcycle. I am not a sport bike harley guys, so that makes me a ducati wannebe. [laugh]
Thanks all in advance. Your advice is much appreciated!!
Hi,
2003 Monster 620ie was my 1st bike too! I think it is a good choice you won't get bored with:

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts