Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I found a 09 M696 which will be my first bike. It is used with a one owner history. Has 2600 miles. The owner says it has a never been down. He does not have the title because the credit union still has it. The modifications that it has:

- termignoni pipes and performance ecu
- crg lanesplitter mirrors and levers
- fender eliminator
- carbon fiber tank pad and rear hugger

All service and installations were done by the local Ducati dealership including the 600 mile service. He said he has no problem with me taking it by the dealership to have it check out. He did note that when first started up the bike ran a little rough but after warmed up ran perfectly.

He is ASKING $7800. What is a fair price?

·
Registered
64 Posts
With those mods & low miles 7900 is a very good deal. I just bought an 09 completly stock with 800 miles on it for 7500 but the mods on that bike are well worth the extra 400. Go for it there nice bikes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The fellow whose selling it sounds legitimate over the phone. My heart wants to jump and purchase it but my mind is telling me to hold my horses ;D

·
Registered
313 Posts
I just recently purchased my 696 for $6000. It had 500 miles, and no mods though. I got a really good deal though (I think). I think 7900 is not bad at all though with those mods. The termi pipes alone, depending on which finish, are at least 1100.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts