Turn it into this

Add one of these

And some of this

And in about 5 hours you get this

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its not anything special, just a complete rebuild of a crashed bike, but it will be sporting the full list of cool mods when done

Take into account that there is new paint coming, new powder coating for the frame and swingarm, Mag 10 spoke Marchesinis, Ohlins R/T forks, Radial brake and a butt load of Cyclecat

I wish this was mine, but it belongs to another member who had the misfortune of meeting a mountain upclose.

Tomorrow off to the frame guy to have the frame checked. Ill take some pics of that process.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Will you adopt me? ;D

·
Registered
241 Posts
Where did the frame come from? ArcFab?

Ken

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
KenSwift said:
Where did the frame come from? ArcFab?

Ken
It's a standard S4 frame.

( and no, it's not my next bike... :p )

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
mnemonic said:
Sweet. The real question is what is going on with the gold framed thing behind this project......? :)
That frame is a 748 race bike he's building. Legend also has it that somewhere in the depths of that garage lies a Husqvarna, it's never been proven though ;)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
darylbowden said:
That frame is a 748 race bike he's building. Legend also has it that somewhere in the depths of that garage lies a Husqvarna, it's never been proven though ;)
I can show what it looks like, but I think the ransom has been paid. Im so bad at this time thing :-[

The gold framed thing is a 1999 748 that is being short stroked to become a 650cc racebike. Im going SV hunting. ;D

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Damn nice custom black anodized Ohlins R&T forks you have there. You dont see that every day.
[laugh]

Gee I wonder where thse came from?

Wheres my rearsets? ;D

1 - 20 of 72 Posts